1980 Post Oak Suite 349, Houston, Texas 77056
1980 Post Oak Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77056
HOUSE RULES │ United States
These are Our House Rules which may change from time to time and apply to all Our facilities operating under different brands.
- Center Access: Office and Co-working customers have 24/7 access to their center. Virtual Office and Membership customers have access to centers during manned hours (weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) unless otherwise arranged with the Community Manager of the designated center. We shall provide use of meeting rooms and private offices subject to availability and upon reservation only. We shall also provide business and administrative support services on demand (to the extent available). Use of these services may be subject to additional fees.
- Upon Move-In: We will ask You to sign an inventory of all accommodation, furniture, and equipment You are permitted to use, together with a note of its condition, and details of the keys or entry cards issued to You.
- Signage: You may not put up any signs on the doors of Your accommodation or anywhere else visible from outside the room(s) You are using without written approval from the local Business Center team. We reserve the right to charge a fee for any signage and to specify its design to ensure it remains in keeping with the Center’s design.
- Our Property: You must take good care of all parts of the Business Center, its equipment, fittings, and furnishings You use. You must not alter any part of it.
- Keys and Security: Any keys or entry cards which We let You use remain Our property at all times. You must not make any copies of the keys and/or entry cards or allow anyone else to use them without Our consent. Any loss must be reported to Us immediately and You must pay a reasonable fee for replacement keys or cards and of changing locks, if required. Access Devices (Keys, Cards, Fobs) to the building, centre, and offices are limited to the number of occupied workstations. Additional devices may be purchased for a one-time activation fee, fee is available upon request. Where applicable, all persons receiving access devices must complete the ID verification process, including two forms of ID, one being a photo ID. This rule improves security levels of the Business Center. If You are permitted to use the Business Center outside normal working hours, it is Your responsibility to lock the doors to Your accommodation and to the Business Center when You leave. This is to ensure the safety of individuals and property at the Business Center.
- Day Office and Coworking Monthly Allocation Policy: For 5 day and 10 day Memberships as well as Virtual Office Plus, cancellation of a Day Office or Coworking booking less than 10 days from the booking date will not be refunded to the monthly allocated days. The monthly allocated days cannot be carried over to future months or used for meeting rooms. Private office assignment is at our sole discretion and all usage subject to our house rules.
Use of the Business Center
- Entrances and Exits: You shall not leave open any corridor doors, exit doors or door connecting corridors during or after business hours for security purposes; and if You do so, it will be at Your own risk. All corridors, halls, elevators, and stairways shall not be obstructed by You or used for any purpose other than entering and exiting. You can only use public areas with Our consent and those areas must always be kept neat and attractive.
- Cameras: In selected centers We use camera recording for security purposes, whereby signage will be clearly posted.
- Name and Address: At Your request, We are happy to include Your name in the house directory at the Business Center, where this facility is available. There may be a charge for this service. You must not use Our name in any way in connection with Your business. You may not use the Business Center as Your registered business address or for service-of-process. You may not use the Business Center address in any way without a written agreement at each specific location.
- Phone Number: You agree the phone number(s) assigned to You is for Your use during the term of Your agreement. The phone numbers remain Our property and You have no contractual or vested interests in the present telephone service or telephone numbers provided by Us. You agree not to list the phone number in any “white or yellow” pages.
- You cannot port phone numbers into or out of Our phone system. To use Your existing phone number with Our phone service, You agree to forward Your phone number to a phone number owned and assigned by Us.
- Employees and Guests: You and your guests shall conduct themselves in a business-like manner both inside Your office(s) accommodation and throughout the property; proper business attire shall be worn at all times; the noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other customers; and you will abide by our directives regarding security, keys, parking, and other such matters common to all occupants. You agree to maintain your accommodation in good condition throughout the duration of the agreement, specifically, your accommodation will be kept clean (e.g., free of rubbish and any food storage) so as not to draw or attract pests/vermin. You confirm your office(s) is free of items not related to general office use, including without limitation medical waste, needles, bodily fluids and the like. No part of the office or Business Center may be used for overnight accommodation.
- Equipment: You shall not, without Our prior written consent, store or operate in Your office(s) or the Business Center(s), any computer (excepting a personal computer) or any other large business machine, reproduction equipment, heating equipment, stove, radio, stereo equipment, or other mechanical amplification equipment, vending or coin operated machine, refrigerator, boiler, or coffee equipment. Additionally, You must not conduct a mechanical business therein, do any cooking therein, or use or allow to be used in the building where the Business Center is located, oil burning fluids, gasoline, kerosene for heating, warming, or lighting. No offensive gases, odours or liquids shall be permitted. The Business Centre is intended to be used solely for office use.
- Weapons: No weapons concealed or otherwise, shall be permitted. No article deemed hazardous on account of fire, or any explosives, including ammunition of any kind, shall be brought into the Business Center. No member of the community or sales team has the ability to waive this provision, or to authorize you to have weapons on these premises. If you are found to be in violation of this rule, your agreement will be immediately terminated, with zero tolerance.
- Electrical: The electrical current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only unless written permission to do otherwise was first obtained from Us at an agreed cost to You. If You require any special installation or wiring for electrical use, telephone equipment or otherwise, such wiring shall be done at Your expense by the personnel designated by Us.
- Common Areas: You may not conduct business in the hallways, reception area, or any other area except in Your designated office without Our prior written consent.
- Shared Space: You shall not use the co-working shared space for meetings or free guests. Day offices or meeting rooms should be used to accommodate these needs, charged at the standard rates. You will not use or occupy more space than what is included in Your agreement. A single co-working agreement includes space for one desk, one chair, and one pedestal; no additional furniture or other items can be brought into the center.
- Animals: You shall bring no animals into the Building other than service animals covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Service animals are defined as animals who have been trained to perform a specific job or task. Emotional support animals are not covered under ADA and are not allowed in the center. If a service animal becomes disruptive and You do not take effective action to control it, We may request the animal to be removed from the premises.
- Complimentary Membership: Office, Co-Working (dedicated desk), Virtual Office, and Virtual Office Plus customers receive complimentary Membership(s). Your complimentary Membership can be used in any of Our participating locations. Use of Business Lounges and other Membership services is governed by the Membership terms and conditions.
- Co-work and Office Memberships: All members must check in at reception. Checking in will constitute a day’s usage against the Member’s allocated days per month.
- Guest Policy: When booking a day office, you must select the correct number of people to attend. This will ensure the correct size room is available and pricing can be correctly quoted for you. All day office occupants included in the booking may access and use internet services free of charge. The day office customer must provide their guest(s) with the booking reference so they can access the internet. Office Membership customers are permitted one guest free of charge.
- Manufacturing and Storage: You shall not use the Business Center for manufacturing or storage of merchandise except as such storage may be incidental to general office purposes. You shall not occupy or permit any portion of the Business Center to be occupied or used for the manufacture, sale, gift or use of liquor, narcotics, or tobacco in any form.
- Locks: No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows of the Business Center by You nor shall any changes be made to existing locks or the mechanisms thereof.
- Soliciting: You may only solicit other customers for business or any other purpose through center approved channels (e.g., through noticeboards and networking events held at the center).
- Your Property: All property belonging to You or any of Your employees, agents, or invitees, shall be at the risk of such person only and We shall not be liable for damages thereto or for theft or misappropriation thereof.
- Smoking: Smoking of any type i.e., nicotine, electronic, vaping or any other form, shall be prohibited in all public areas, including meeting and training rooms. No smoking shall be permitted at any time in any area of the Business Center (including open or closed offices).
- Harassment: You and Your officers, directors, employees, shareholders, partners, agents, representatives, contractors, customers, or invitees shall be prohibited from participating in any type of harassing, discriminatory or abusive behavior to Our team members, other customers or invitees, verbal or physical in the Business Center for any reason. We have a zero tolerance policy towards any workplace harassment and violence. Any breach of this rule is a material breach of Your agreement (not capable of remedy), and Your agreement may be terminated immediately, and services will be suspended without further notice.
- Health and Safety: In order to ensure all Center users have a safe and secure working environment, You, Your employees and visitors must comply with all health and safety requirements set out by Us, by law and as are otherwise applicable to the Center. Therefore, in the event You expect to have multiple/numerous visitors, depending on the specific circumstances, We may require You to take an additional office or meeting room space at current rates to accommodate those visitors or those visitors may be refused access to the center. Please discuss any high-volume visitor requirements You may have with Your center team in advance.
- Hybrid Working: You may use your designated private office for hybrid working (excluding coworking desks). Hybrid working is defined as having more individuals registered with access to your office than the specified maximum allowable occupants for that office at any one time. The management of individuals accessing your office is your responsibility and should be managed through your online account. At no time may the number of individuals working in your accommodation exceed the maximum number of occupants allowed. A hybrid supplemental monthly fee will be payable by you for each individual above the maximum occupants allowed. This hybrid supplement is $99 per occupant per month.
Services and Obligations
- Furnished Office Accommodation: You shall not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the office or the Business Center or make alterations or additions to the office or the Business Center without Our prior written consent. Your office(s) and the property will be used in a business-like manner at all times by you and your guests and free of behaviour which could be considered a material breach of the agreement including but not limited to sleeping, inappropriate or indecent conduct, or unsanitary use of the accommodation.
- Facility Services: We are happy to discuss special arrangements for the use of the facilities outside the Business Center standard business opening hours or, the standard working days where the Business Center is located. There may be an additional charge for such special arrangements. This can be discussed at the time of arrangement.
- Pay-As-You-Use Services: All of the pay-as-You-use services are subject to the availability of the Business Center staff at the time of any service request. We will endeavour to deal with a service request at the earliest opportunity and provide the additional service You require, but We will not be held responsible for any delay.
- If in Our opinion, We decide a request for any pay-as-You-use service is excessive; We reserve the right to charge an additional fee at Our usual published rates based on the time taken to complete the service. This will be discussed and agreed between Us and You at the time You make such a request.
- Service Availability: Services provided by Your Community team will be available during standard business opening hours. Internet access and phone lines are also available after hours and weekends.
- Heating and Air-Conditioning (HVAC): Where HVAC is provided in the building and on the floor, it will be available during our business hours. Any out of hours requests for additional HVAC may incur a fee. Please speak to your Community Team for more information.
- Mail Acceptance Policy: We will not accept any items exceeding 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) in weight, 46 cm (18”) in any dimension, 0.03 cubic meters (1 cubic foot) in volume or if it contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods and We shall be entitled in Our absolute discretion to return any uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. Items of larger size will only be accepted upon mutual prior agreement. We do not guarantee or assume responsibility for any of the services hereunder.
- To prevent Our facility or address from being used in connection with possible fraudulent activity or activity potentially in violation of laws or governmental regulations, We will not forward mail received on Your behalf outside of the US or Canada. We reserve the right to immediately suspend services and/or terminate the agreement if We determine Our facility or address is being used in connection with possible fraudulent activity or activity potentially in violation of laws or governmental regulations.• We may charge an administrative fee if We feel there is an excessive volume of mail received and processed by Our team on Your behalf.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Requirements: For some services We provide, local regulation may require that We obtain confirmation of personal and business identification/documentation from You. Where this is a requirement, We will only be able to commence those services You have contracted for once You have provided the requested information.
- Fair Usage: Where unlimited services (e.g.,telephone calls, printing, scanning etc.) are included within a service package, these are subject to a fair usage as defined by The Provider. The Provider reserves the right to limit or withdraw The Customers use without notice if The Provider feels The Customer is in breach of fair usage.
- Parking: You and your guests agree to follow and comply with the parking rules we and the building management set forth as it relates to the use of the parking lot. A copy of the rules is available to you upon request or will be posted within the parking area.
Our Services Agreement
- Cross Default: You agree that, if you are in default under any agreement with us (or with any of our affiliates), we may, without prejudice to any other rights, withhold any services to be provided under this agreement with respect to such default (including access to any accommodation). We may use any funds held by way of retainer under this agreement to discharge any unpaid sums due to us (or our affiliates) under any agreement with us (or with any of our affiliates).
- Online Account/App: All Day Office and Meeting Room bookings, copies of Your agreement, correspondence and a downloadable statement of account are available via Your online account or on the app. These are accessible at Your convenience to actively manage Your account. All administration of Your agreement can be managed online through Our website or mobile app. You can log into Your online account simply by going to the website and clicking ‘Log in’ at the top of the screen. The app is also available in both the Apple and Android stores.
- Company Name Change: If there is a need to change the name of Your company, requests must be made through Your online account. Please note You can request to receive up to three invoices regenerated with Your new company name. These invoices can only be generated for the last three invoice periods before the date the change was made.
- Company and Contact Information: It is your responsibility to keep the information and key contact details we use to communicate with you up to date through the app or online account. This includes but is not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, and company address.
- Subordination: This agreement is subordinate to Our lease or agreement with the owner of the building in which the centre is located and to any other agreements to which our agreement with the building owner is subordinate.
- Mail Handling Services: Each company can receive mail at their home centre but is only allowed one company name per agreement. Office customers may receive mail for each occupant’s name. Virtual Office customers may receive mail for up to three named contacts per agreement. Service for additional company names or contacts must be purchased under separate agreements.
- Termination: We reserve the right to immediately restrict services, cancel renewal, and/or terminate the agreement if We determine Our facility or address is being used in connection with possible fraudulent activity or activity that may be a violation of laws or governmental regulations. We have the right to terminate the Agreement immediately if You are or become (i) identified on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List maintained by the U.S Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) or on any similar list (collectively, the “List”), or (ii) a person, entity, or government with whom a citizen of the United States is prohibited from engaging in transactions by any trade embargo, economic sanction, or other prohibition of United States law, regulation, or Executive Order of the President of the United States.
- Activation Fees: There will be a one-time, non-refundable per-occupant fee for Office and Coworking (dedicated desk) customers, and a per-location fee for Virtual Office customers. This fee will cover all aspects of onboarding, administration, and setup. For Office and Coworking (dedicated desk) customers, there will be a fee for each new occupant added. If there is no occupant, one activation fee will be charged. If there is a move to a different office in the same location no fees will be assessed if the occupants do not increase. For moves to a new location (at Your request) all occupants will be assessed a fee as they will have to be set up again at the new location. For Virtual Office customers a new activation fee will only be assessed if there is a move to a new location (at Your request). If You switch product (e.g., change from Virtual Office to Office) You will be charged the relevant activation fee for the new product.
- Standard Services: The standard fee and any fixed, recurring services requested by You are billed in advance. Where a daily rate applies, the charge for any such month will be 30 times the standard fee. For a period of less than a month the standard fee will be applied daily. All services will renew automatically at the prevailing market rate. If You would like to stop a recurring service, please speak with Your community team; they will be able to remove the service starting from the next calendar month from Your request.
- Pay-as-You-use (one-off) Services: Fees for pay-as-You-use services, plus applicable taxes, in accordance with Our published rates which may change from time to time, are billed in arrears.
- Call Charges: Charges will not be applied for call transfers to Your voicemail and will be applied when transferring a call to a nominated number. Call charges are based on local telecom rates and vary dependent on destination to local, national, and international numbers.
- Mainline Answering: The ‘main line answering’ service for any of the Office and Virtual Office products is not intended for main sales lines, large marketing campaigns, call centers and/or main customer support lines. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $1.00 per call, should Your business exceed 80 calls in a month.
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea/Kitchen Amenity Service (where available): Allows You and Your visitors access to unlimited self-service coffee and hot beverages and is charged per office occupant per month. You can opt out of this service through Your online account.
- Office Restoration Service: A fee of $4.00 per square foot for each occupied office will be charged upon Your departure or if You, at Your option, chooses to relocate to different rooms within the Center. We reserve the right to charge additional reasonable fees for any repairs needed above and beyond normal wear and tear.
- Annual Indexation: For all agreements with a term greater than 12 months, or a month-to-month agreement not terminated within 12 months, the indexation applied is 9.7%. In high-inflation countries, indexation may be applied on a quarterly basis based on the start date of the agreement. The indexation rate applied is based on the current inflation rate at the time of it being applied (not at the time of signing the agreement). Please speak to your Community Team at any time to request the current indexation rate.
- Business Continuity Service: Business Continuity is a service provided for 3 months following Your departure (agreement end date) from the business center, to cover the management of mail, fax, calls and visitors. Prices can be obtained upon request.Description:
- We will provide a pre-recorded message on Your existing phone confirming Your new number.
- Should any visitors come to the center, Our professional receptionist team will give them the new office address. Also provided is a one-page flyer with Your new contact information to make it easy for visitors to find You.
- We will continue to collect mail and faxes to ensure correspondence is not missed. If You choose to have them forwarded to the new address, We will do so at the preferred customer rates and a credit card must be on file.
- For Customers who sign an office agreement dated December 7, 2015, to present, the Business Continuity service is optional.
- If the Business Continuity package is not purchased:
- − Phones will be disabled with no forwarding message.
- − Mail will be returned to sender.
- − No information will be given to Your guests other than You no longer have space there
- Late Payment: Late fee dates will vary based on the type of service/invoice provided. If You do not pay fees when due, an interest and an administration fee of $25 plus 5% of the overdue balance will be charged on all overdue balances under $1,000. For balances equal to or greater than $1,000 an interest and administration fee of $50 plus 5% of the overdue balance will apply. If You dispute any part of an invoice, You must pay the amount not in dispute by the due date or be subject to such late fee. If your account becomes grossly overdue, you may be charged further collection fees we incur in administering your account.
- Insufficient Funds: You will pay a fee of $50, or the maximum amount permitted by law, for failed payments due to declined credit cards, insufficient funds from direct debit payments, or returned checks.
- Retainer/Deposit: For Office customers, retainers are calculated at least two-times the highest agreed monthly fee during the term, unless otherwise agreed in writing. For Virtual Office and Co-Working customers, retainers are calculated at least one-time the highest agreed monthly fee during the term, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Top-up retainers are charged automatically to meet the minimum amount for each product which is calculated upon renewal or when moving to a different office. For security, We will only return retainers/ deposits via bank transfer or ACH, which may request via your online account.
- Retainer Maintenance Fee: Any retainer or customer account with a credit balance not claimed after 120 days will each be charged a monthly $50 account maintenance fee.
- Mail: You release Us from any liability arising out of or incurred in connection with any mail or packages sent or received on Your behalf. We hold no liability over loss or damage of delivered or any transit goods.
- Services: You are liable for all fees and any other amounts for which services are requested or rendered regardless of whether a payment made by any particular medium is declined or rejected in whole or in part. If requested by Us, You will immediately pay by an alternate form of payment accepted by Us.
- Force Majeure: We shall have no liability to You under this agreement if We are prevented from, or delayed in, performing Our obligations under this agreement or from carrying on Our business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, disease or quarantine restrictions compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors. Our obligation to perform Our obligations shall be suspended during the period required to remove such force majeure event. We shall notify You as soon as reasonably possible of the force majeure event and propose a suitable alternative accommodation (if any) in the same Business Center or in another available business centers.
- USPS Regulations: You acknowledge We will comply with the USPS regulations regarding Your mail. You must also comply with all USPS regulations. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of this Agreement. If this Agreement is for a Mailbox Plus program, You must complete a separate U.S. Postal Service Form 1583 (“Form 1583”) to receive mail and/or packages at the Center. You acknowledge this Agreement and Form 1583 may be disclosed upon request of any law enforcement or other governmental agency, or when legally mandated. You must use the exact mailing address, inclusive of the Private Mailbox designation, without modification as set forth in Section Three (3) of Form 1583. Your mail must bear a delivery address containing at least the following elements, in this order, (i) Intended addressee’s name or other identification, (ii) Street number and name, (iii) secondary address, (iv) “PMB” or # and Your designated PMB number, and (v) City, State and ZIP Code (5-digit or ZIP+4). USPS may return mail to the sender without a proper address. When Your agreement ends, You agree not to file a change of address form with the USPS.
IT and Technology Policy
- Introduction: This Policy applies where You wish to use Our Telecommunication and Internet connectivity services and equipment.
- We are considered a Downstream Service Provider (DSP), which means We provides a personalised connection to the Internet which is managed and protected via a firewall.
- Our Internet service provides You with an Internet connection supporting regular business activity such as web browsing, the ability to send and receive electronic communications, access to business applications and the like.
- Our Internet and Telecommunications
- Content: You acknowledge We do not monitor the content of information transmitted through Our telecommunications lines or equipment, which includes, but is not limited to, Internet access, telephone, fax lines and data lines (“Telecommunications Lines”). You further acknowledge We are merely providing a conduit for Your Internet transmissions, similar to a telephone company, and We accept no liability for the content of transmissions by You.
- Restrictions: Our Internet service may be used only for lawful purposes and shall not be used in connection with any criminal or civil violations of state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. Such violations include without limitation theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal information; violation of export control laws or regulations; libel or defamation; threats of physical harm or harassment; or any conduct constituting a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability. You are responsible for maintaining the basic security and virus protection of Your systems to prevent Your use by others in a manner which violates the Service Agreement. You are responsible for taking corrective actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
- Interference: You cannot interfere or install equipment that interferes with or disrupts the functioning of Our own equipment or the equipment of Our other customers. This will be considered as a breach to these house rules.
- Security Violations: You are prohibited from engaging in any violations of system or network security. Our internet service may not be used in connection with attempts – whether or not successful – to violate the security of a network, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, without limitation, hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software. We reserve the right to suspend the Internet access upon notification from a recognized Internet authority or ISP regarding such abuse. We may disconnect Your equipment and withhold services if We consider Your hardware or software is, or has become, inappropriate for connection to Our network. You are responsible for Your own virus or malware protection on Your systems and hardware.
- Our Internet: Services are only available at Our locations and connection to Our network is only permitted at those locations or via Our provided services. You must not create any links between Our network and any other network or any telecommunications service without Our consent.
- Revisions to this Policy: We may modify this Policy at any time, with or without notice.
- Special Requirements:
- It is to note a number of ports are blocked through Our firewall for outbound traffic, such as: H323, Napster_8888, Nbdatagram, Nbname, RealPlayer-grp, TCP-135, TCP-139, TCP-1433, TCP- 1434, UDP-1434.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR DATA: We take no responsibility for personal or other third-party data that belongs to customers and is left on Our copiers or visible on the network.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS: As part of its services to You, We may provide third party Internet access and computer hardware and software (“Third Party Services”). WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO REPRESENTATION HAS BEEN MADE BY US AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES FOR YOUR INTENDED PURPOSE.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT: ALL YOUR EQUIPMENT STORED IN OUR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ROOM IS STORED AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SUCH EQUIPMENT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE TO SUCH EQUIPMENT.
- DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF SERVICE: We do not provide any service level agreement to You regarding provision or loss of service for Your Internet services. We shall not be liable for any indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out, or resulting from any loss of service or degradation of connectivity/access to the Internet with the Service Agreement, even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply, to the fullest extent permitted by law, regardless of the negligence or other fault of either party.
Additional Clauses for Signature and Spaces Branded Locations
- Business Club:
- Access: You will have access to the Business Club between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, or such time as is agreed with Us. Outside of these hours the area will be closed and secured. We, however, are entitled to reserve parts of the Business Club at any time.
- Fair usage: The Business Club is designed to be enjoyed by You and Your guests for temporary use and not as a place for continuous everyday work. If We feel Your use of the space is impeding other members from having fair use of the space, We might ask You to adjust Your membership or moderate Your use. If You are leaving a seat You are working from for any length of time, please take Your belongings with You or place them in a locker. We reserve the right to move Your belongings if left too long and are taking up required seats.
- Meeting rooms: You have access to the business club which includes a number of informal meeting room spaces.
- Events: Events can be hosted in various areas within the business club. If You are interested in holding an event, please ask reception for further details. Setting up and dismantling an area of the business club for an evening event should only take place after 3pm in order to prevent noise disturbing other members.
- Café-deli: Where available the Café deli is generally open during office hours. Typical hours of operation will vary per location, but we are permitted to vary those hours of operation without notice. Each member is required to clear away consumed food and drinks and leave the area clean for other members and guests. Alcohol purchased from the Café deli may only be consumed on the premises. We do not allow alcohol to be consumed in the business club that has been bought off the premises. All members consuming alcohol must be above the local legally approved drinking age. We are not responsible for injury, damage or other incidents related to alcohol consumption within the Business Club. Anyone who appears to be intoxicated will be asked to leave the premises.
- Food and Drink: Any food and drink, including alcoholic beverages, brought in from outside the centre should not be consumed in the café area or meeting rooms within the Business Club.
I9 & E-Verify Software(2)